Google Sheets Integration
Integrate with Google Sheets
Get the most out of Google Sheets!
Connecting Google Sheets to Slideform gives you the power to embed charts, metrics, timelines, text fields, and more from your spreadsheets directly into presentations and documents. Use sophisticated lookups and filters to select the data you need. Configure number, currency, or percent formatting in Slideform so the content always looks right.
Connect Google Sheets to documents and slides
Ways to use Google Sheets in Slideform:
- Embed charts and timeline/gantt charts in reports
- Link specific KPIs and metrics to a presentation
- Automatically pull the latest data into your Word report
- Generate a slide for each row in a sheet
- Generate a presentation for each row in a sheet
- Filter and select specific data to generate a report
- and much more
About Google Sheets
Google Sheets is a spreadsheet program included as part of the free, web-based Google Docs office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service. The app allows users to create and edit files online while collaborating with other users in real-time.
Learn MoreHere's some additional Google Sheets resources to get you started.
Let Slideform build your slide decks
Think of us as your personal document assistant. Slideform pulls the latest KPIs, tables, images, text, and charts from across your data sources into your custom report template.
We connect to where your content lives.