Terms of Service for Slideform
Last Updated: September 21, 2023
Welcome to Slideform! These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your use of our software-as-a-service application. By accessing or using Slideform, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Acceptance of Terms
By registering for, accessing, or using Slideform, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Description of Service
Slideform connects your data to presentations, enabling the automatic generation of up-to-date slide decks. Services may be modified, suspended, or discontinued at our sole discretion, with or without notice.
- User Responsibilities
4.1. You are responsible for all data, information, and other content you upload or connect to Slideform.
4.2. You must maintain the security of your account and promptly notify us of any unauthorized access or use.
4.3. Slideform should not be used for any illegal activities or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- Fees and Payment
Use of Slideform may be subject to subscription fees. You are responsible for paying any fees due for the service, including any taxes or additional charges.
- Intellectual Property
All content, features, and functionality of Slideform are owned by Slideform, its licensors, or other providers and are protected by international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights laws.
- User Data and Privacy
Slideform reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the service at any time, with or without cause or notice.
Slideform is provided "as is" without any warranties, either express or implied. Slideform makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the service or its content.
- Reasonable Use
- The User agrees to use the Software in a manner consistent with normal and reasonable operational purposes as outlined in the Software's documentation or user manual, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- The User shall not use the Software in any way that is excessive, abusive, or beyond its designed use capabilities, as determined in the sole discretion of Slideform.
- The User acknowledges that unreasonable use may strain or damage the Software, servers, networks, or other resources of Slideform, and agrees not to undertake any action that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on such resources.
- In cases where Slideform identifies that the User's use of the Software is not reasonable, or might adversely affect the Software's performance for other users, Slideform reserves the right to limit, suspend, or terminate the User's access to the Software. Prior to such limitation, suspension, or termination, Slideform will make reasonable efforts to notify the User and provide the User with an opportunity to reduce or rectify their use to bring it within reasonable limits.
- Nothing in this clause shall limit Slideform from exercising any rights or remedies it may have in the event of breach of this clause by the User.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event will Slideform, its affiliates, or their service providers, employees, or agents be liable for any damages of any kind arising from your use of or inability to use Slideform.
- Changes to Terms
Slideform may update these Terms from time to time. Changes will be effective upon posting, so we encourage users to review these Terms periodically.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact: email@example.com
Thank you for choosing Slideform!
The Slideform Team